Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Legend of Hercules 2014 English [HeBuDumbIu] Download Torrent

 


Runtime: 100 min
Audio: AC3
Language: English
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps


Download
The Legend of Hercules 2014 torrent

Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure
Director: Renny Harlin
Stars: Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss, Scott Adkins

screen1


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 25d04bc8840231cf17a4c459390b2fc6c77047a9
No Virus

Health Health
Good Good: 24Bad Bad: 0

Users review: Viewed Legend of Hercules last night, and my general opinion, satisfactory film. The story was simple and straight design simple art of the movie was good. The first and perhaps the only complain I had to be in the movie Hercules himself. Cullen Lutz portrays him well, but he does not really look like Hercules to me because he does not buff enough and seemed too pretty boy character. Hercules, in my opinion, it is a bit of a ruffian looks at her. I think people can tell when Brock Lesnar would have done better to Hercules. Another thing is that Hercules has the right to make him superhuman gods but in this movie, I felt that I watched over Perseus, Hercules because he imagined his divine power until the last minute and it was just two minutes. It would have been better if they showed an increased wheel or throwing huge stones of their enemies. In general, however, after the Hercules character's personality, all the movie was OK for me. To give it a 6 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment